Dell Precision 490 Computer Intel Xeon 5150 CPU 120GB 1TB Hard Drive 4 12GB RAM 2016/17
- Check with seller
- Published date: July 4, 2016
- 215, London, London, United Kingdom
Get high quality Dell Precision 490 Computer Intel Xeon 5150 CPU 120GB 1TB Hard Drive 4 12GB RAM! Buy a laptop and get free shipping on most models. Buying a laptop can be a complex task. A laptop computer is a personal computer for mobile use. It has most of the same components as a desktop computer, including a display.
The screen is very good and I am not seeing the viewing angle problems others are having. It looks great to me. It feels sturdy and has great battery life. I love the backlit keyboard and it's very easy and comfortable to type with. The touchpad is very nice and I love the gestures. I just wish I could configure it a little more.
I bought the last one (an AMD) in 2012 for just under $400 retail (but it only had 4GB of memory, so after upgrading to 8GB, the price was over $400). I bought this mainly for the combination of features: Core i7 (6th Gen Skylake) was a must (the 14nm microstructure is VERY efficient and produces very little heat--for comparison, a DNA double helix is about 2nm wide; only 7x smaller), faster DDR4 over the older, slower DDR3 (plus, upgradeable to a max of 32GB), FHD screen (I really wanted a UHD or 4K capacitive touchscreen, but that is a big jump in price), SSD (I'd prefer a minimum of 512GB, but the 256GB is fine--especially considering there is an open upgrade slot), and perhaps the biggest selling point: a 15" screen with a 12 hour battery life. There are currently NO better laptops out there with these features combined, especially for the price!
100% Positive feedback
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"